Step 3 - Pay for your course(s)
Once all paperwork is received and reviewed AND completed correctly, we will have multiple options for payment. We will send a LINK to your billing email address you have listed on your forms within 2-3 business days of completing paperwork. ***Please check your SPAM folder***
You may also send payment to this address:
DEPT LA 24561
PASADENA CA 91185-4561
Finally, we are working on a NEW payment option online, we will let you know once this is launched!
Please note - all paperwork must be completed correctly without errors before submission is complete - we may need to ask you to RE-SUBMIT forms
- There is a $50 one-time non-refundable application fee per student.
- Any student absent 365+ consecutive days will be considered a 'new' student
- Your first payment will include your application fee and your tuition payment.
- Students may be signed up for either monthly or semester pay courses.
- Monthly enrollment includes 1-6 courses with a monthly payment to continue access in those courses. Courses may be dropped and added at any time provided a course request form is filled out and received.
- Semester enrollment is a 'per course' (a course is defined as A or B version, if a full-year course is selected, this is considered TWO courses). This fee allows 18 week access to a specific course. Courses may not be switched out after the 2 week grace period. Please note - if you switch the course out you will still have the remainder of the 18 weeks left for the new course) .
- Semester students require a financial form when selecting additional courses
- If you switch the course out you will still have the remainder of the 18 weeks left for the new course).
- If you change payment plans we may require new forms
- Pay online through the link we send to your email – this link takes 24-48 business hours to arrive once we have received all of your paperwork – if you do not receive this email – please check your JUNK/SPAM mail or speak to our admissions department
- Send a Check/Money Order payable to:
Imagine Learning LLC
Ignitia Virtual Academy
PO Box 122195
Dallas, TX 75312-2195
* Be sure to note the students name and school on the check.
* For wire and ACH instructions or a W-9, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4 - Registration and Enrollment
Once payment has been received our team will approve the courses you selected on the portal.
Please note - if you are transferring credits to Ignitia Virtual Academy we will need official transcripts sent to our school. You can get a head start and request them from your school now.
If you are interested in graduating with Park City Independent, we can create a graduation plan once all documents are received including official transcripts. Graduation plans will not be completed prior to enrollment into school or if students are NOT graduating with our academy.
Please click here for a sample graduation plan for IVA:
IVA traditional graduation plan
IVA NCAA graduation plan
New Student Orientation
All students should watch the orientation video on the log in screen. We would also like to talk to you as soon as possible, make sure you can login, know how to navigate, learn how to add parent accounts, talk to your teachers, talk to your mentor, and how to get free tutoring at the click of a button (core courses only).
Click here to set up an appointment for an orientation now!
Here is a video made just for you! Take a look!
Please note - The enrollment process can take 5-7 business days once all forms are received. Delays may occur during peak season, missing or inaccurate paperwork, or billing. It is essential that paperwork is correct so please be sure to fill it out completely and accurately
Click “classroom login” on the top right of this screen!!
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 888-866-4989